Industrial air filters for laser extraction
Vapor, gas and dust that are released during laser processes are usually harmful to inhale!
Always ensure good extraction or air filtration.
If the suction of the laser machine can not be discharged outside, the use of an air filter is one must. This removes the harmful fumes, gases and dust particles from the air so that they can not be inhaled. We recommend to regularly check and refresh the different filters in the machines after the prescribed time.
MetaQuip mainly works with industrial air filters from BOFA. BOFA supplies the best air filters on the market and makes the air perfectly clean.
- BOFA industrial air filters use a special (and patented) pre-filter with a very large surface, so that these filters need to be replaced much less often than with air filters from other brands.
- BOFA air filters are slightly more expensive to purchase than other air filter units, but the replacement filters are simpler in construction and therefore much cheaper than many other brands, so in our opinion this solution is the most cost-effective over a longer period of time.
- BOFA machines meet all CE electrical safety tests.
- Carbon filters are of the highest quality, so that no carbon enters engines and electronics, which guarantees a long service life.
- Declared extraction capacity is actually achieved (note: some air filters on the market do not achieve the specified extraction capacity, which may still expose you to laser vapors).
- Filters and machines are designed in such a way that filters (of course depending on the intensity of use) need to be changed less often.
BOFA Industrial Air Filters
MetaQuip offers a complete product range of BOFA industrial air filters for dust, vapor and gas. These absorb dust, vapor and gases that are released during laser cutting and engraving, filter the air and blow it back into the same room. These machines are also suitable for other applications such as soldering, welding or 3D printing. If you use an industrial extractor, it is not necessary to make an exhaust air outlet. Here is a complete overview of the various BOFA air filter machines that MetaQuip supplies.
The NANO and ACCESS are mainly intended for fiber laser and light engraving, while the ORACLE and the 500/1000 / 1500iQ are also suitable for heavy cutting work where a lot of dust and vapor is released.
Questions or interest? Contact us for the appropriate BOFA for your application!