Roll 2 roll printing technique with smart sleeves
What is a sleeve?
MetaQuip has been asked by various partners in the paper industry whether it is possible to develop a laser machine to realize sleeves more flexibly, faster and with less costs compared to existing solutions a so-called smart sleeve. Sleeves are rolls that are used in roll 2 roll applications to make a print or print. These sleeves are made of metal or plastic in which a height profile is applied and used in the process of printing beverage cans, the embossing of paper in dry or wet phase or for water marking of paper.
- Sleeves can be used for printing beverage cans, paper embossing in the dry and wet phases and watermarks.
- Plastic sleeve that is engraved with laser
- High quality embossing or dry offset
- Minimum change times.
- Individual small series within 1 master batch
- Lower costs due to fixed cylinder and replaceable sleeve
- Laser in-house, fast realization, low costs, personalization, small series