Cliche fiber laser machine
€12.450,00 ex.VAT | €15.064,50 incl
Laser engrave your own printing plates - Flexible, fast and cost effective.
MetaQuip has, in cooperation with Tampo Techniek Nederland BV (TTN), realized a complete solution with which you can create your own cliches. This consists of a cliche laser machine and matching material that is perfectly coordinated, making it very easy to quickly produce quality cliches. This is particularly interesting for printers that print many different print jobs in smaller series, such as promotional article printers. The MQ FBCC20 is optimized for YL50 laser engraved cliché aluminum sheets supplied by TTN.
- Laser engraving of aluminum cliches, metals and a number of plastics
- Easily import your own illustrator designs directly into the laser software
- Laser power: 20W
- Work surface: 100 x 100 mm (or 200 x 200 mm with extra lens)
- Focus level laser: quick and easy setting of the correct focal height without measuring
- Cliche holder for quickly and accurately placing cliche plates
- Including industrial air filter extraction (worth € 799) & integrated industrial computer with laser software (worth € 500)
- CE certified and meets the laser safety standards
For 200 EURO delivered to you, installed and included basic training.
The MetaQuip MQ FBCC20 cliché fiber laser machine is especially suitable for printers that print many different print jobs in smaller series, such as promotional article printers. The MQ FBCC20 cliche laser machine is optimized for YL50 Laser engraved cliché aluminum sheets supplied by TTN Tampo Techniek Nederland BV. It is no longer necessary to make films yourself. No more exposure to UV radiation. No more washing or etching. Easy setting of the cliché depth by adjusting the laser power. Lifespan of the cliche plates is about 30,000 prints. This machine can also be used for engraving other metals or promotional materials (such as pens). MetaQuip fiber lasers have a long life, are reliable and engrave metals, mirrors and a number of plastics quickly, with high precision and resolution. At one closed cupboard model fiber laser engraving machine the engraving laser is only active when the door is completely closed. This allows safe working with this machine without laser safety glasses. Maximum laser safety!
Laser power & work surface
MetaQuip supplies the cliche fiber laser engraving machine as standard with a laser power of 20 Watt. This cliche fiber laser engraving machine comes with two lenses, one that gives you a work surface of 100 x 100 mm and one for a work surface of 200 x 200 mm. With the larger work surface, the laser power is projected over a larger area, which reduces the laser power per unit area. We are happy to help you choose the right power and work surface for your application.
This closed cabinet fiber laser consists of a table containing the laser source, full control and industrial computer. This is connected via an optical fiber to the fiber laser head placed on the tripod. With this tripod the correct focus length can be set (the distance between the lens and the workpiece). The fiber laser head (the high-power laser source) and the tripod are completely placed in a protective case that meets the set laser safety requirements. The laser software is already installed on the integrated industrial computer.
In the laser head is an XY mirror that scans the surface with a high frequency. This XY mirror is completely sealed off from the outside world and is the only moving part in this machine. This guarantees the high reliability and long life of this machine.
Making cliches with the MetaQuip cliche laser machine
- Place a new YL50 clicheplate in the cliché holder in the laser machine
- Load your design / logo (ao illustrator)
- Start the laser and 5 minutes later you have your cliché ready to press.
High precision and resolution
Fiber lasers operate at a wavelength of 1064nm. This wavelength is perfectly suited for the engraving of (precious) metals, aluminum and stainless steel. The used wavelength of 1064nm is 10x smaller than the 10.6um of a CO2 laser. As a result, a fiber laser has a much smaller spot size than a CO2 laser, so that even the finest details can be engraved effortlessly with extremely high precision and resolution.
MetaQuip fiber lasers are easy to operate. With the supplied software it is child's play to quickly engrave your workpiece. You can use this software to create a design yourself, enter text or import a vector design (logo) from other design packages such as Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator or other (vector) design programs. The software supports importing graphic image formats such as Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and AI, PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, SHX or TTF. This makes it easy to create an engraving of an image or photo. A Dutch or English manual is supplied with the laser software.
Fiber lasers are as good as maintenance-free. In combination with the long lifespan and high engraving speed makes these machines very suitable for use in almost every working environment. When working with fiber lasers, toxic gases and small (metal) dust particles may be released depending on the material to be engraved. For health it is better not to breathe it. MetaQuip therefore supplies all its fiber lasers including industrial air extraction. In addition to preventing possible health problems, the extraction also prevents these (electrically conductive) dust particles from contaminating your fiber laser, which benefits the life of the machine.
Air extraction and filtering
MetaQuip fiber lasers are supplied as standard with an industrial air filter, so that (metal) dust, vapor and gas are immediately extracted and cleaned. Use of good air extraction is recommended at all times! These air filters comply with the set guidelines.
CE certification & laser safety
The MetaQuip fiber lasers comply with all applicable CE European machine guidelines and laser safety standards. Please note that this is not the same as wearing a CE logo on the machine as can often be found on Chinese imported laser machines, this stands for 'China Export'. A large number of these laser machines do not comply with European machine guidelines and laser safety standards! Your supplier must always be able to show the underlying documentation and measurement reports. The closed fiber lasers are class 3R laser devices. This means that in principle the operator and anyone in the same room can never be exposed to high power laser light. As a result, no protective measures have to be taken, such as wearing certified laser safety goggles to protect the eyes.
Included as standard
This machine is delivered completely complete as standard. Delivery consists of the following parts:
- Machine consisting of a closed box with a tripod and a high quality fiber head.
Maximum Z-height setting: 600mm.
- Cliche holder
- Starter kit YL50 cliche plates
- Focus level laser: quick and easy setting of the correct focal height without measuring
- XY table: for precise positioning of (also heavier) workpieces
- Lens for work surface of 100 x 100 mm and a lens for a work surface of 200 x 200 mm (optional lenses for other work surfaces available)
- Integrated computer with laser software installed
- Industrial air extraction
- Dutch or English product & software manual
- Delivery, installation and (basic) training
- Rotation module: for engraving round objects
- 300 x 300 mm lens: for a work surface up to 300 x 300 mm
- Motorized focus distance setting (Z-height): With the press of a button the laser head moves up and down, so that together with the focal height laser the correct focal height is very simple and quick to set
- Sliding door instead of a rotation door
- Working area: 100 x 100 mm or 200 x 200 with extra lens. Optionally, the working area can be reduced or enlarged (up to a maximum of 300 x 300 mm)
- Cliche holder suitable for TTN YL50 cliche plates
- Laser type: pulsed, high-energy Raycus laser
- Wavelength laser: 1064 nm
- Emergency stop switch: yes
- Key on / off switch: yes
- Repeat frequency: 20-100 kHz
- Laser power: 20 Watt, 30 Watt & 50 Watt
- Laser output power: 0-100%
- Minimum spot diameter: 0.01 mm
- Minimum line width: 0.01 mm
- Linear marking speed: 0-12000 mm / s
- Character engraving speed:> 800 characters / sec
- Repeatability +/- 0.001 mm
- Mark depth: 0.01 - 1 mm
- Cooling: air cooling
- Supply voltage: 230 Vac +/- 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Machine Power: <500 W
- Work table: Industrial XY work table & Z (0-600 mm) setting
- Dimensions [W x D x H]: 60 x 75 x 180 cm
- Housing: closed box model, with integrated control, laser source, PC and screen (connection for foot pedal and extra IO ports)
- Door design: sliding door (Z height up to 500mm) and rotation door (Z height up to 700mm)
- Working temperature: 13-28 degrees Celsius
- Ambient temperature: -40-70 degrees Celsius
- Dutch-language product manual
- Software: EzCad user-friendly software
- Supported fonts: TrueType, SHX, JSF (Single line font), DMF (Dot Matrix Font), One-dimensional bar code, Two-dimensional bar code, etc.
- Flexible variable text: changes the text in real time (such as numbering) while the laser is engraving. Link with Microsoft Excel files.
- Direct reading of data via the serial port, and text data via the network
- Draw simple figures and curves
- Pictures formats: bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png, tif ...
- Vector formats: ai, dxf, dst, plt ...
- Simple IO operations to connect external equipment.
- Dutch-language software manual
- Industrial air filter extraction: complies with ISO 15012-4: 2016
Delivery, installation & training
Inquire about the current stock. If this machine is not in stock the delivery time is between 11-13 weeks. Faster is possible at additional costs (delivery time 6-9 weeks). This machine can be picked up (free) or delivered for a fixed rate, installed on location and you get basic training how to work with the machine.
2 year guarantee on the machine, 50,000 hours on the laser source (expected lifetime 50,000 to 100,000 hours, depending on the conditions under which the machine is used).