FC1390 Fiber laser cutting machine - Metal laser cutter
Contact us for prices or a quote
Laser cutting of metal with high speed and precision
MetaQuip's FC1390 fiber laser cutting machine cuts effortlessly through a large number
metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel and brass plate. The edges are super tight so that further post-processing is not necessary in most cases. The MQFC1390 has a work surface of 130 x 90 cm, suitable for smaller plate material. This machine is particularly suitable for schools and companies. The MetaQuip FC1390 is available with laser power from 500 to 1000W.
- Laser cutting: carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, galvanized steel, brass plate, etc. without post-processing
- Laser power: 500W, 750W, 1000W
- Work surface: 1300 x 900mm
- Minimum maintenance. No mirrors, no adjustment of the optical path.
- Software: Integrated computer with Cypcut laser software
- Safety: Laser class 3R - safe in all situations without extra protection.
- Certification: CE - meets all machine guidelines
Effortless laser cutting of metals!
The MQ-FC1390 cuts at high speed and with extreme precision through a large number of metals without further finishing. This machine works with a direct fiber source, which guarantees high reliability and limited maintenance. The machine is equipped with certified laser safety glass and is completely laser safe. This is a somewhat smaller machine that is mainly used in schools and at smaller companies. We recommend the for large objects and large production series FC3015 and the FC4020.
Fully automatic height sensor
The MQ-FC1390 is equipped with a fully automatic height sensor. This ensures that the laser head always perfectly follows the metal even when the material is not completely flat. This guarantees a perfect cutting result. The height sensor samples the height 1000x per second and adjusts the height with a static accuracy of 10 micrometers (50um dynamic response accuracy) within a range of 0-25mm. The focus setting is set per material.
Focus setting manually or automatically
MetaQuip has the choice of 2 types of laser cutting heads for the fiber laser machine series:
- Manual focus setting of the lens
- Automatic focus setting of the lens
Manual focus setting
For lower laser power from 500 to 1kW a manual focus setting is available. The focus height should only be set after a change of metal type. With lower laser power, thin sheet metal is usually cut where a lower adjustment accuracy is required and therefore a manual focus adjustment can be used perfectly here.
Automatic focus setting
At higher laser powers, typically above 1kW, with which thicker metals are cut, MetaQuip delivers an automatic focus setting of the lens as standard. The range of the thickness of the materials to be cut is larger, so that changes in the focus setting have to be made more often. This means that the focus setting must not only be set after changing the metal type, but also between different material thicknesses. The automatic focus setting but the operation simpler and less error prone.
It is always possible, even at lower laser powers, to install an automatic focus laser head!
Both laser heads have the same automatic height sensor system that ensures that the laser follows the material perfectly during cutting, thus guaranteeing a stable focus height during the cutting process.
Carbon steel, stainless steel (stainless steel), aluminum, titanium, galvanized steel, galvanized sheet, copper alloys and many other metals. The thickness of the metal to be cut depends on the laser power and the cutting gas used. A higher laser power is required for cutting aluminum or copper. Guidelines:
Help / Cutting gases
To laser cut metal, auxiliary gases are required as shown above. MetaQuip does not supply auxiliary gases itself, but can advise you on this.
- MQ-FC1390 fiber laser machine with remote control and integrated PC with Cypcut laser software
- Industrial water cooler
- Product & software manual (NL and EN)
Cutting gases are required for laser cutting of metals. MetaQuip does not supply any gases itself, but can advise you on this.
Air extraction and filtering
The metal fumes that are released during laser cutting of metal are harmful to health. A good air extraction and filter installation is therefore necessary. MetaQuip can advise you and provide you with a suitable solution such as the BOFA AD2000 or AD4000.
CE certification & laser safety
This machine is a closed machine. Laserkasse 3R therefore safe for the operator at all times. The machine is CE certified and meets the applicable machine guidelines. This machine is fully equipped with safety interlocks, with an approved emergency stop circuit and complies with the applicable electrical safety requirements on all points.
Service & Support
MetaQuip offers extensive technical support in making the right machine selection, sorting out or optimizing settings for your
specific material or application. MetaQuip offers various service options and contracts depending on your specific wishes and requirements.
- Laser Type: IPG or Raycus laser source
- Laser wavelength: 1060nm
- Laser Power:
- 500W cutting up to 6mm (power <7KW)
- 750W cutting up to 10mm (power <14KW)
- 1kW cutting up to 10mm (power <18KW)
- Workbed size: 1300 x 900mm
- Cutting speed: 0-30m / min (depending on material and thickness)
- XYZ orientation precision: <+/- 0.05mm / m
- XYZ repeat precision: <+/- 0.03mm / m
- Minimum line width: <0.15mm
- Maximum travel speed: 120m / min
- Maximum load working table: 500kg
- Cooling: water cooling
- Working environment: 0-35 ° C
- Voltage requirements: 220VAC / single phase, 380VAC 3 phases, 50 or 60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 229 x 226 x 177cm
- Closed machine for maximum laser safety
- Control Software: Cypcut with CAD and CorelDraw support
- Autofocus: also tracks odd material with accuracy of 10 micrometers
- Door: certified (green) laser safety glass (inspection report available)
- E-chain®: yes
- Red pointer: placeholder
- Integrated computer with laser software
- Dutch or English product & software manual
Delivery, installation & training
Inquire about the current stock. If not in stock delivery time between 11-13 weeks. Faster is possible at additional costs (delivery time 6-9 weeks). This machine can be picked up (free) or delivered for a fixed rate, installed on location and you get basic training how to work with the machine.
2-year guarantee on the machine, 50-100,000 hours on the laser source (depending on the brand chosen and the conditions under which the machine is used).
Make an appointment to see the fiber laser cutting machine at MetaQuip in action.
Quotation, Demonstration or test your own material?
500 Watt, 750 Watt, 1000 Watt