CO2 Laser Machine - HIGH-SPEED series
€10.999,00 ex.VAT | €13.308,79 incl
The MetaQuip MQ1390 High-Speed CO2 laser cutter & engraving machine is optimized for speed and precision through high-speed guides and motors. The MQ1390 HS has a working area of 1300 x 900 mm and a laser power of 150Watt.
- Work surface of 1300 x 900mm
- Laser power: 150 Watt
- High-speed guides & motors
- Automatic bed height adjustment (Z-height)
For 200 EURO delivered to you, installed and included basic training.
The MetaQuip MQ1390 high-speed CO2 laser cutter & engraving machine is an extension of our professional series of CO2 lasers. The machines engrave, cut and mark all kinds of materials at high speed and are optimized for production. The MQ1390 HS has a power of 150W and therefore can effortlessly handle the thickest materials.
When is a High-Speed CO2 laser cutter & engraving machine interesting?
A high-speed CO2 laser machine is especially interesting for cutting thin materials such as fabric or stickers. Precision and stability can then be cut at higher speeds. When laser cutting thicker materials, the advantage of a high-speed machine is limited, for it takes time to cut and melt the heat of the laser light all the way through the material.
The most added value is a high-speed machine for laser engraving. Laser engraving of a larger image or photo in wood, stone or acrylic often takes 45-60 minutes. With a high-speed CO2 laser machine, a time gain of 25-30% can be realized.
What is included?
- MQ1390 High Speed CO2 Laser
- Lasercut or Laserworks PC Software Application with dongle
- Air exhaust fan
- Industrial water cooler
Laser safety and CE certification
MetaQuip closed CO2 laser machines comply with laser class 1. This is measured and recorded in measurement reports prepared by an independent laser safety authority. This means that closed CO2 machines can always be used safely without extra protection like with class 4 machines. A large number of devices on the market do not meet CE or laser safety requirements in any way and are therefore unsafe by definition. FDA and ISO certification do not apply regarding the safety of your laser machine. You risk exposing your operator or a bystander to harmful laser light with serious burns or blindness as a result.
- Work area: 1300x900mm
- Laser Type: Glass Sealed-off CO, laser tube, wavelength 10.6 um
- Laser Power: 150W
- Laser output power: 0-100%
- Laser Tube Cooling: Water Cooling with demi water
- Controller: High Speed DSP Control
- Stepper motors: High Speed drivers & special guidance
- Engraving speed: 0-1500mm / s
- Cutting speed: 0-600mm / s
- Working voltage: AC230V / 110V +/- 10%, 50-60Hz
- Position accuracy: +/- 0.01mm
- Minimal Character size: 1mm
- Machine Power: <1500W
- Motorized Up-Down Table: High precision electric spindle 260mm
- Working environment: Temperature 0-45 degrees Celsius, Humidity 5-95%
- Control software: Lasercut, Laserworks (on request)
- Supported Formats: PLT, DST, DXF, BMP, AI, AutoCAD support, Corel Draw direct
If not in stock 8-12 weeks. Faster is possible at additional costs. Contact us for the possibilities.
Delivery & Installation
If this machine is not in stock, the delivery time is normally between 8-12 weeks. Inquire about the current stock. Faster is possible at additional costs. This machine can be picked up (free) or delivered for a fixed rate, installed on location and you get basic training how to work with the machine.
2 years on the machine with the exception of mirrors, lens, laser tube, and external accessories such as air fan and air compressor. 1 year on the laser tube.
The following applies to CO2 laser tubes:
- The Supplier continually tests these tubes at 80% power in lab conditions, constant temperature.
- With these test conditions a theoretical lifetime of 1500 - 2000 hours (40W & 60W tube) and 6000 to 8000 hours (80-100-130-150 W tube) is achieved.
- In actual use, this lifetime will be shorter, because of the following deviating operating conditions with regard to the previously described test conditions of the Supplier:
- the tube is often switched on / off
- the tube is not used on continuous 80%
That is why these hours, under normal conditions of use, have been translated by MetaQuip into 6 and 9 months warranty respectively.