Portal laser for large workpieces
Portal Lasers are CO2 lasers with an extra large work surface up to 150 x 300 cm and laser powers up to 350W. This makes it possible to cut or engrave large objects at once. MetaQuip portal lasers have an automatic focus setting, making it quick and easy to change materials between different thicknesses. Portal Lasers are easy to operate and have extensive possibilities to cut a large number of materials with high precision.
- Laser cutting and laser engraving of objects up to 150 x 300cm
- Workbed dimensions: 130 x 250cm, 160 x 250cm, 150 x 300cm
- Quick change between materials through automatic bed height adjustment
- Laser powers: 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 350W
- Easy to operate machine and (Windows) software
- Wireless controller (optional)
For 200 EURO delivered to you, installed and included basic training.
Portal laser for cutting and engraving large workpieces up to 150 x 300cm
A portal laser is a CO2 laser machine especially for large workpieces. MetaQuip portal lasers are available in the following dimensions:
- 130 x 250 cm
- 160 x 250 cm
- 150 x 300 cm
These machines do not have a valve like the closed CO2 laser machines, so extra attention has to be paid to laser safety. Portal Lasers are easy to operate and have extensive options for one large number of materials cutting and engraving with high precision, for example wood, leather, textile, glass and a large number of plastics. MetaQuip portal lasers have an automatic height-adjustable work bed allowing the machine to set the right focus height with the touch of a button, ready to start.
Depending on the thickness and material type and size of the workpiece, MetaQuip can help you choose the right machine for your application. In the webshop, MetaQuip offers the MQ1325, with a work surface of 130 x 250 cm and laser power up to 150W. Larger dimensions and higher laser powers up to 350W are available on request. MetaQuip portal lasers are also available in a variant where the work surface is not automatically adjustable in height.
Properties MetaQuip portal lasers
- High accuracy through the use of high quality spindles and guides
- Automatically height-adjustable work bed, with the push of a button the correct focal height
- High cutting speed and perfect cutting results
- Active air cleaning of the laser head
- Separate control box with all control and electronics
Easy to use software
These machines come standard with easy-to-use laser software (Windows). It allows you to design simple texts and simple cutting patterns for laser cutting or engraving. This laser software also has functionality for the advanced user. More complex cutting designs can easily be imported from graphic vector design programs such as Adobe Illustrator (ao format) or mechanical design packages (eg dxf format). Images (eg jpeg, png, gif) for engraving are easy to import.
Advertising world - cutting and engraving of signs and advertisement material such as acrylate, and so on.
Leather and clothing industry - engraving and cutting leather and textiles.
Art and model making - engraving and cutting of paper, wooden packing boxes, leather, cardboard, cutting of architectural models, model aircraft and wooden toys
Packaging industry - cutting and engraving rubber sheets, cutting wood and cardboard.
Decoration - engraving and decorating mirrors, glass and so on.
Installation of a CO2 laser
See installation of a CO2 laser machine for more information about what you should consider in general terms when installing a CO2 laser.
What is included?
MetaQuip supplies all its portal lasers including air compressor to keep lenses and laser head clean and industrial water cooler to keep the laser tube perfectly cool during use. Manual of the laser software and installation product manual are in Dutch.
- Portal laser machine
- Laserworks (Windows) operating software
- Industrial water cooler
- Air compressor
- Dutch-language product and software manual
- Working area: 1300x2500mm, 1600x2500mm, 1500x3000mm
- Laser Type: Glass Sealed-off CO, laser tube, wavelength 10.6 um
- Laser Power: 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 350W
- Laser Tube Cooling: Water Cooling with demi water
- Laser output power: 0-100%
- Engraving speed: 0-1000mm / s
- Cutting speed: 0-600mm / s
- Position accuracy: +/- 0.05mm
- Minimal Character size: 1.5mm
- Working voltage: AC230V / 110V +/- 10%, 50-60Hz
- Machine Power: <1500W
- Weight: 560kg
- Machine Power: <1500W
- Drive: step motors (servo motors optional)
- Motorized worktable: high precision electric spindle that moves up / down by 250mm in the z-axis
- Working environment: Temperature 0-45 degrees Celsius, Humidity 5-95%
- Control software: Laserworks (Lasercut on request)
- Supported Formats: PLT, DST, DXF, BMP, AI, AutoCAD support, Corel Draw direct
If not in stock the delivery time is 12-15 weeks.
Delivery & Installation
If this machine is not in stock, the delivery time is normally between 8-12 weeks. Inquire about the current stock. Faster is possible at additional costs. This machine can be picked up (free) or delivered for a fixed rate, installed on location and you get basic training how to work with the machine.
Warranty & Certification
2 years on the machine with the exception of mirrors, lens, laser tube, and external accessories such as air fan and air compressor.
CE certified according to the applicable machine guidelines and standards for laser safety. This is an open machine that is certified as a class 4 laser machine. You therefore still need to take extra protective measures yourself, such as laser glasses and so on. MetaQuip can advise you what needs to be done in the field of laser safety.
|Work bed size|
130 x 250cm, 160 x 250cm, 150 x 300cm
80W, 100W, 130W, 150W