CO2 Laser Machine - METAL laser cutter
The MQ1390C metal laser cutter cuts through thin steel (up to 1.5mm, 200W) and stainless steel (up to 1.0mm, 200W), but also cuts through other metals.
- Work surface: 1300 x 900mm
- Laser power: 200W and 250W
- Application: metal laser cutting of steel (<1.5mm) and stainless steel (<1.0mm)
- Automatic bed height adjustment (Z-height)
For 200 EURO delivered to you, installed and included basic training.
The MQ1390C metal laser cutter cuts through thin steel (up to 1.5mm, 200W) and stainless steel (up to 1.0mm, 200W), but also cuts through other metals. These types of metal sheets are widely used for making housings, tools, hardware, machines, automotive and signs for advertising.
Co2 glass tubes can be built up to 150W from a single glass tube. These are very stable thermally and have a good service life. Over 150W many suppliers use a glass tube in which 2 laser tubes are combined. These tubes are less stable and have a lot of life problems, so that several brands do not use them as standard anymore. In order to be able to cut well with CO2 steel and thick wood, MetaQuip therefore uses a glass tube laser source consisting of two separate laser tubes, which are optically externally combined into a stable laser beam. This combined laser source is more expensive in initial purchase, but more stable in use, less maintenance and allows to realize from 200W to 350W sources. By default, MetaQuip offers the 200 and 250W solution, if you need more power please contact us.
What is included?
- MQ1390C CO2 laser machine - metal
- Laserworks Control Software
- Air exhaust fan
- Industrial water cooler CW5200
- Work area: 1300 x 900mm
- Laser Type: CO2 closed laser tube, wavelength 10.6 um (optional: metal tube)
- Laser Power: 200W, 250W
- Laser Tube Cooling: Water Cooling with demi water
- Laser output power: 0-100%
- Cutting speed: 0-600mm / s (the cutting speed depends on the thickness of the material to be cut)
- Oxygen supply at the laser head to increase cutting temperature
- Working voltage: AC230V / 110V +/- 10%, 50-60Hz
- Position accuracy: +/- 0.05mm
- Minimal Character size: 2mm
- Machine Power: <2500W
- Dimensions [L x W x H]: 210 x 170 x 105 cm
- Working environment: Temperature 0-45 degrees Celsius, Humidity 5-95%
- Supported Formats: PLT, DST, DXF, BMP, AI, direct support for Autocad and CorelDraw
Portal laser with bed of 130 x 250cm
This metal laser cutter is also available in an open portal version. This has a work surface of 130 x 250 cm. Information and prices of these machines on request.
Laser safety and CE certification
MetaQuip closed CO2 laser machines comply with laser class 1. This is measured and recorded in measurement reports prepared by an independent laser safety authority. This means that closed CO2 machines can always be used safely without extra protection like with class 4 machines. A large number of devices on the market do not meet CE or laser safety requirements in any way and are therefore unsafe by definition. FDA and ISO certification do not apply regarding the safety of your laser machine. You risk exposing your operator or a bystander to harmful laser light with serious burns or blindness as a result.
Delivery & Installation
If this machine is not in stock, the delivery time is normally between 8-12 weeks. Inquire about the current stock. Faster is possible at additional costs. This machine can be picked up (free) or delivered for a fixed rate, installed on location and you get basic training how to work with the machine.
2 years on the machine with the exception of mirrors, lens, laser tube, and external accessories such as air fan and air compressor.